Saturday 20 April 2013

University Challenge - Appeal

I haven't checked this out myself since I don't want to know the result of Monday's semi, but Jack who reported this is totally reliable I am sure. On the Radio Times website, on the listings for Monday 29th you can already see who won the second semi final.

Now, if you want to go and check it out for yourself, then that's fine - I wouldn't, but each to their own. But it would be nice to not run the risk of accidentally finding out the result beforehand. I know that some of the team behind University Challenge do read LAM from time to time, and I also know that they take spoilers very seriously, and do their very best to prevent something like this spoiling anyone's enjoyment of the show. So if by any chance any of you are reading this, I don't know if there's anything you can do, but I know that you will if you can.

No comments: