Friday 14 December 2012

New Official Mastermind Phone App

I had an email today from a gentleman called Henry Bennett.

We have just produced an official Mastermind iPhone / iPad App under license from the BBC and we thought that you and your readers would be interested in taking a look.

The App is Free to download (this week) - please take a look and let me know what you think.

Link to download App here -Mastermind Official App

As the app would most likely appeal to your readers it would be great if you could link to the app or put on your newsletter.

I will admit that I thought twice about posting this. However the email did claim that he had been put onto me by Mark Helsby , current producer of Mastermind.

I stress now that I have not tried this app myself, so I am in no position to comment on it's quality one way or another. If I'm honest I don't possess a mobile phone, so I couldn't try it even if I wanted to . So I'm not in any way endorsing it - just putting it before you, and letting you make up your own minds about whether you want to check it out or not. I have not been offered anything for doing this ( shame ). If you do try it, and wanted to get back and let the rest of us know if it's any good or not, then feel free .

No comments: